In the name of the Father, and the Son, and the Holy Spirit, One God. Amen
"For the zeal of thine house hath eaten me up; and the reproaches of them that reproached thee are fallen upon me" (Psalms 69:9)
"Except the LORD build the house, they labour in vain that build it: except the LORD keep the city, the watchman waketh but in vain" (Psalms 127:1)
"If any man speak, let him speak as the oracles of God; if any man minister, let him do it as of the ability which God giveth: that God in all things may be glorified through Jesus Christ, to whom be praise and dominion for ever and ever. Amen." (1st Peter 4:11)
This site is individually owned and it is not owned by the Coptic Church or any organization. The purpose of this site is to:
- Serve our Lord Jesus Christ and his church "Jesus saith to Simon Peter, Simon, son of Jonas, lovest thou me more than these? He saith unto him, Yea, Lord; thou knowest that I love thee. He saith unto him, Feed my lambs" (John 21:15);
- Spread the Holy Bible all over the earth "And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature" (Mark 16:15);
- Publish the Orthodox Christian commentary of the Holy Bible "rightly dividing the word of truth" (2nd Timothy 2:15);
- Provide content from the Holy Coptic Church in English for the new Egyptian generations who have been living abroad;
- Provide a high quality content to the public; and
- Introduce everyone to the Orthodox Christian faith and invite people to visit the nearest Orthodox church.
So any opinions, errors, mistakes, and violations if existed shall be the responsibility of the person who owns the site and not the church.
I would like to give all glory to our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, "So then neither is he that planteth any thing, neither he that watereth; but God that giveth the increase." (1st Corinthians 3:7)
If you like to help with the site, please contact me at: email@example.com
Thanks for everyone who helped with this site, may our Lord Bless you:
Remon Ghabriall, Holly Sparks, Fady Elmankabady, and Rafik Refaat.