In the name of the Father, and the Son, and the Holy Spirit, One God. Amen
This site is individually owned and it is not owned by the Coptic Church or any organization. So any opinions, errors, mistakes, or violations if existed shall not be the church responsibility.
Under the auspices of our beloved Metropolitan Abba Serapion and the management of our beloved Bishop Abba Abraham and Bishop Abba Kyrillos, "Coptic Media" was established to:
- Serve our Lord Jesus Christ and his church "Jesus saith to Simon Peter, Simon, son of Jonas, lovest thou me more than these? He saith unto him, Yea, Lord; thou knowest that I love thee. He saith unto him, Feed my lambs" (John 21:15);
- Spread the Holy Bible all over the earth "And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature" (Mark 16:15);
- Publish the Orthodox Christian commentary of the Holy Bible "Rightly dividing the word of truth" (2nd Timothy 2:15);
- Provide a high quality content from the Holy Coptic Church in English for the new Egyptian generations who have been living abroad; and
- Introduce everyone to the Orthodox Christian faith and invite people to visit the nearest Orthodox church.
I would like to give all glory to our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, "So then neither is he that planteth any thing, neither he that watereth; but God that giveth the increase" (1st Corinthians 3:7)
Thanks to my great Fathers: Fr. Meina Youssef and Fr. James Soliman from Holy Virgin Mary and Saint Pishoy Church in Los Angeles for their help, guidance, and prayers.
Also, thanks for everyone who helped with this site, may our Lord Bless them: Remon Ghabriall, Lamese Basilyous, Holly Sparks, Fady Elmankabady, and Rafik Refaat.
If you like to help with the site, please contact me at: firstname.lastname@example.org